48th Annual Wheelmen meet: Chestertown, MD
June 30 - July 4, 2015
Registration Form (Acrobat PDF)
Contact Kim Schmidt
- All of the Room Options are limited. We do not anticipate “running out” of room choices, but be advised that room choices are first come, first served. All dorm rooms have air conditioning!
- Option 1: Sassafras Hall: Meet Headquarters, Suite Style. These suites have 1 double, and 2 single room that share a common bathroom or 2 doubles with a common lounge area. Each suite has a bathroom to be shared among all in the suite.
- Option 2: Harford Hall: Suite Style. These suites house 7 guests in 2 doubles and 3single rooms. Each suite has a refrigerator and common area. Guests in the suite must share two common bathrooms.
- Option 3: Kent Hall: Standard Dorm Style. Double occupancy and common bathroom at the end of the hall.
- If selecting the High Tea for Wednesday, you will not be able to attend dinner at the Washington College that evening. There is an overlap of times. The High Tea will have food and may serve as dinner for guests. High Tea is limited to the first 25 registrants.
- Consider packing a lawn chair for the movie night and use on the outdoor patio area which is great space for summer socializing.
- The college has a strict “no smoking” policy in buildings and in some outdoor spaces. Please comply as the Wheelmen and ultimately guests will be fined $250.00 per violation.
- Maryland has bicycle helmet laws. Below is the law:
MARYLAND’S BICYCLE HELMET LAW: Maryland law requires all bicyclists under the age of 16 to wear a bicycle safety helmet when riding on public property. This includes roadways, trails and sidewalks.
- Please pack your historic costume. The planning committee requests that you wear the riding costumes for the following events:
- The OHWT
- The Riding Demonstration and the Junior Drill Team
- The 4th of July Parade (will not be permitted to participate unless in dress)
- The Meet Photo
- Please let Kim Schmidt know ASAP if you and your family are participating in the 4th of July Parade. The Parade Contractor needs a number by March 2015 of riders.